Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dexter Season 5 Finale!!!

SQUEEEE! I LOVE DEXTER!!

So usually I watch Dexter on Monday's (because we don't have showtime anymore) but thanks to an amazing friend of mine (we'll call her My Personal Savior...because obviously she saved me from having to watch Dexter 24 hours after it has aired!) I will be watching tonight at 8 PM sharp.

So if you're not a fan this post probably won't make any sense...

As most of you know, this season picked up where last season left off...Rita's death. Poor Dex, trying to move on yet not quite able to let go of the guilt, sort of muddles through the first few episodes, showing sides to Dex we really haven't seen before. Killing that dude in the bathroom? Wayyyy messy, dude. But we get you...

























It was really interesting watching Dexter cope with Rita's death. He moved back in with Deb, she then moved in with Quinn, he hired a nanny, Astor and Cody went to live with their grandparents. EVERYTHING TOTALLY CHANGED. But I was digging it. It was really interesting to watch...and then they went and added this hot mess to the mix....

















Alright, so I totally hated her at the beginning of the season but she's kind of grown on me. I don't know HOW because when I say I totally hated her, that's kind of an understatement. But, through the course of the season I started to actually love her character.
Also started to love:

















Quinn has totally grown on me too! I love them together! AND I WILL BE SO PISSED IF DEXTER MAKES IT LOOK LIKE QUINN KILLED LIDDY.

I love them together! I DO! OK!? DON'T JUDGE ME!

What are you most excited for in this season finale?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment