Thursday, September 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 17, 18, 19

Day 17 (Sunday)

So The Frazz came over and showed me how Lil' C decided to spend her morning...stickering mommy's belly of course!
























Day 18 (Monday)

Lil' C and I were playin' with some play doh (SO MUCH FUN...I forgot how fun it is to just play!) and we made a snowman. Can you tell?
























Day 19 (Tuesday)

We were playing with this cute little pup... LOVE. HIM. So playful!  A little overexposed but it wouldn't have been quite as bad if he weren't practically white to begin with.
























I'll post my next three pictures (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) probably Sunday morning. I'm going to try to post three days at a time. I'll post some random stuff in between or if I'm really excited about a particular picture I may post that as well.

PEACE Y'ALL! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment