Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm Not Dead (Yet)

Ok so I totally haven't posted pictures BUT I promise I have a slew of pix from the last  10 days coming soon. Here's what I owe you:

Day 20 (Wednesday)
Day 21 (Thursday) <---I have an awesome AFGM picture for ya!
Day 22 (Friday)
Day 23 (Saturday)
Day 24 (Sunday)
Day 25 (Monday) <---a half assed picture (it was like 11:50 and I didn't want to NOT take a picture....I don't even know if this one counts)
Day 26 (Tuesday) <---not a half assed picture
Day 27 (Wednesday)
Day 28 (Thursday)
Day 29 (Friday)

Now...let me explain. It's not that I don't love y'all and I know you're probably like WTF DIANA. You see...there's this little thing called A Few Good Men and it has been consuming my life. I'm learning things I never thought I would (i.e. costuming) and working with people I just can't describe well enough to do them justice. It's been such an awesome, exciting, wonderful experience and I can't wait to show Huntsville what we've been working so hard on for the last 5 weeks. This show is amazing and I REALLY hope you make it to the VBC this weekend or next weekend to see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment