Thursday, September 16, 2010

One of Them Days

Yeah it was one of those days.

I woke up a little late...my bottle of conditioner was empty. My dog vommed. I got to class JUST in time AND I got my test back (got an A...today's saving grace is Anatomy? Lame) got into a car accident (minor fender bender). Took another test. Got home later than expected...rushed around...DROPPED MY COMPUTER. Said a few prayers and let my computer go (for good this time) got the cake for our cast members birthday. Was late to call. Disappointed a cast member. Fixed 8,000 buttons (more failure on my part). Oh, and I think I might only have like two friends in Huntsville.

Yeah.

I kind of hate today.

I hate days like today because no matter what I do I just feel like I've failed someone. Plus I have insecurity issues about people liking me and when I think I've done something wrong or could have done something better...I just feel awful and I feel like everyone hates me. I feel like that kid that tries too hard...you know the one. I want people to like me and I want to have a "group" like I had at home and then I try really hard to put myself out there except when I do I end up just making an ass of myself in some way....:sigh:

The thing is...I've never really been in the "in" group. I don't know why I thought that would change now. The funny part is, I never thought I cared about that kind of stuff. I guess I was in denial. I miss my family and my friends. I miss the life I worked hard to build for myself for the last 23 years. I miss my support group.

I know...sad and whiny. But that's just the kind of day I had. Tomorrow will be better. and I'm taking pictures of my GORGEOUS friend Erin so hopefully that will brighten my day <3

1 comments:

Frazzalicious said...

I need a dislike button for this! I'm sorry your day was so crummy but remember that you are very loved!

Post a Comment