Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Cheating...

Ok so I'm cheating. I was going to post the pix I originally took for Saturday and Sunday (which were like...ok at best) but after my photoshoot with the ever fabulous Sonia, I decided to cheat and post pix of our photoshoot. I had SUCH a blast working with my camera and playing around in Photoshop...so these photos will represent both my newest escapades in photography, as well as my newest attempts at photo editing! Enjoy!


Day 30 (Saturday)
























Day 31 (Sunday)























Day 32 (Monday)























Day 33 (Tuesday)


































So as you can see, I had a little fun with the photoshop :-) I hope you enjoy my newest pictures! I'm learning so much and loving every minute of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment