Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh Great...

Apparently yall can't comment...surprise, surprise considering I edited this crazy xml template. Well...it's back to the drawing board. I think I'm going to go crazy now.



UPDATE:

3:19 AM This is awful but at least you can comment if needed. Yeah. UGH.

3:28 AM This isn't nearly as awful and it needs some tweaking and my like button added back. Aside from that I don't hate it and yall can comment. I hope I can make the blog part wider for my pix to fit completely. BAH.

12:45 PM I finally found a template that not only fits the extra large photos for my daily updates, but I actually kind of dig the layout. I love the colors and it feels a little more me. Dunzo. (I've also saved it to my desktop like a good bloggity blogger)

0 comments:

Post a Comment