Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Bucket List

I got to thinking the other day about all the things I want to do before I die, and it really inspired me to start writing those things down. I'll probably update and repost this every once in awhile. I'll probably make it into its own page for easier access, too. Anyway, in no particular order, here it goes:

1. Go to Egypt
2. Write a book
3. Run a half marathon at Disney
4. Complete Project 365
5. Finish top of my class in nursing school
6. Backpack through Europe with my hubby and/or Friends
7. Learn a language
8. Volunteer with the Peace Corps with my hubby when my kids are all grown
9.  Find something I'm really truly good at
10. Meet as many people as I possibly can from all different backgrounds with all different experiences, and learn from them.
11. Develop my photography into something I can be proud of


I'll continue to add...but this is what I got so far. What's on your bucket list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment