Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Funny Story About My Blog

So...I came home Sunday (I think it was sunday...I don't even know what DAY IT IS TODAY... I'm exhausted yo) to find a bunch of errors on my blog. LAME. Blogger deleted my background template. Really, Blogger? REALLY? So I'm scowering the internets trying to find it again, because I'm just not smart enough to have saved the template on my desktop, and it's like...NOWHERE. I don't know where I found it and I give up. For right now...this is what you'll get. I'm fairly certain I'm going to just pay someone to design a new blog site for me and possibly a professional website so I can start putting together a portfolio.

It still pisses me off that I have to do it NOW though. I'm just not happy with what I have. Who designed your blog? Let me know bloggers!

*Madame K*

1 comments:

Sarah Lena said...

Miss Zoot did mine, but since you're on Blogger, I'd type in "girlie blogger designs" or "stylist blogger designs".. you'll probably find a ton of them. When I was looking for a design, I couldn't find a designer that worked OUTSIDE of Blogger.

Post a Comment