Thursday, October 7, 2010

Changes, Y'all.

Ok. I don't know if you're still out there (you faithful five, you) but if you are. I'M SO SORRY.

No seriously, I know that sounds like I'm screaming at you, but I'm totally not! I love how many people have come to love and follow (or at least check in from time to time) my blog. However, these 8,000 things happened to me over the last few days and well...I've totally slacked off here.

So here's what happened:

I went to PA to take care of my dad, who had half of his foot amputated.

I have been crazily studying for my crazy hard anatomy class. Partially because I want to get accepted to nursing school and partially because I'm a perfectionist who wants NEEDS to get straight A's. I can't help it. It's genetics. (ok no it's not it's just me)

I GOT A JOB. Crazy right? And it's been hurried and I found out last week (sort of) and confirmed it this week and have been GOING CRAZY doing all the things I need to do before I start on Tuesday.

Here's what is going to happen:

Photography is still really important to me. I'm going to continue taking pictures as often as I possibly can. I feel bad about not finishing this little thing that I started BUT at the same time...life takes you on a journey and I'm here for the ride. Ya know? So I'm going where life takes me at the moment. I'll continue to post a lot of photos from my photo shoots as well as my life...hopefully you'll still love me <3

Once again, sorry for my lack of posts and THANK YOU for being awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment