Sunday, September 12, 2010

Second Round of Updates...

Day 23

More A Few Good Men pics from Saturday/Sunday
























Day 24

The ever GLORIOUS Wanda. LOVE this woman <3
























Day 25

This is where my pix start getting a little lame yall. For starters, I began tech week of AFGM, which as all theatre people know is basically the week that I live at the VBC (the facility we perform at). Also, I got a flash I've been playing around with in most of these photos so I'm just experimenting with the lighting. As usual, my dog is my best subject.
























Day 26


Now, let me explain that the reason this is not half assed is because it took at least 20 minutes for me to get the shot I was looking for. Well...it's not exactly what I wanted but it doesn't suck. So there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment