Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life

Well, life has yet again gotten in my way of posting. I still take pictures every day so as to be faithful to my project...but I had a little family thing come up last week.

My Dad had to have a rather emergency surgery and he lost half of his left foot. For those of you who speak doctor...he lost his toes through his metatarsals. It's been a LONG week.

The good thing? I've desperately missed my family and friends so getting to see them, even despite the circumstances, has been much needed. Oh, yeah and NO ONE IS DEAD. This is sad, but that's the first time I can say that in a long time. I've had three deaths in my family this year and three is enough for me, thank you.

I'm ready to get back to Huntsville and see my husband and my friends and just take it easy over the next couple of months. I'm going to try to post on Tuesday, as I will be driving most of Sunday/Monday.

<3 yall

1 comments:

Michael Malone said...

I'm so glad you got a chance among the chaos to recharge with family and friends. I hope your Father heals rapidly.

But I also want you to know you were missed by your Huntsville friends. Have a safe trip back home.

Post a Comment