Saturday, August 28, 2010

I missed a few days...big surprise

I'm WAY too busy. I need to get rid of something in my life! Here's my story:

I've been doing theatre, school, family, friends, photography, blogging, job hunting, and pretty much everything else in between. I'm not complaining, mind you, I'm just letting you know the amount of my busy-ness before I tell you my story.

SO...a few weeks ago I got pulled over (not for speeding...what?) because my tags were old. Whoops. Now, I know I'm an adult and I have to be responsible about remembering that stuff...but with a wedding, honeymoon, and my grandmother dying? Well...it sort of slipped my mind. (And I never got a reminder!Thanks, yall) So anyway I had a court date assigned where I was going to go and explain all that. I paid for my tags (and the late fee) so I'm not really at fault anymore. The cop told me I wouldn't have to pay the ticket if I took care of the tags. So really? Not a big deal just a little time out of my day. Except the part where I FORGOT TO GO TO COURT.

::smacksheadagainstwallseveraltimes::

I need like...a calendar? Or a personal assistant. I'm so freaking busy all the time I feel like I am always forgetting something! Every time I sit down to post pictures or write a blog entry I get a phone call about something else I need to do. SHEESH. I need to learn how to say NO to people. Anyone else have that problem? All in all, it's not really an excuse for my missing entries/pictures but expect before and afters tomorrow (for the last two days) plus a few new ones I took of The Frazz's child. Yeah she's my muse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment